Dr. Udi Frishman MD – President & Founder
- Dr. Udi Frishman is one of Israel’s leading experts in the field of health and long-term care insurance.
- Prior to establishing the Frishman Group, Dr. Frishman held various leading positions in the healthcare field, including Head of Phoenix Insurance Company’s Health Division, Managing Director of “Leumit Laatid” (supplementary insurance body of Leumit HMO) and Vice President of Assuta Hospital.
- Expert in medical underwriting, serves as a consultant to the Association of Insurance Brokers and Agents in Israel and is a lecturer in Tel Aviv University on the subject of healthcare insurance; he also served as a consultant to the Minister of Health.
- A frequent guest on various TV shows that focus on healthcare and health insurance.
- Medical Specialization: MD (1988) Diagnostic Radiology (1996)
Adv. Amos Vahaba – CEO
- Prior to his position as the CEO of Forum MD, Adv. Vahaba was senior manager at the Dr. Frishman Group.
- Adv. Vahaba served as chairman of board of directors for an organization assisting special-needs children realizing their legal rights at government organizations.
- Manager of injury claims department of a major legal firm.
- Senior security manager at Israel Airports Authority.
Adv. Arik Ben-Ezra
- Prior to his position with the Frishman Group, Adv. Ben-Ezra managed the Business Department of the Healthcare Division at Clal Insurance Company.
- Prior to his position at the Clal Insurance Company, he worked as an attorney in Israel and in the US.
- Adv. Ben-Ezra holds two law degrees (LL.B. and LL.M.), as well as an M.B.A. (majoring in Risk Management and Insurance).